Continuing our search for quality artisan products we were at Expoalimentaria in Lima, Peru this October.
Expoalimentaria is the largest international trade show in the region that highlights food and beverages, machinery, equipment, services, restaurants, and gastronomy. It has become the focal point of exporters and select buyers from all corners of the globe.
More than 600 exhibitors were displaying their merchandise, using innovative trends and state-of-the-art technology.
- 1st exporter of asparagus and paprika in the world
- 1st producer of fishmeal and fish oil
- 1st exporter of organic banana and coffee
- 1st in quality of organic coffees
- 2nd exporter of prepared asparagus
- 3rd exporter of preserved pepper
- 4th exporter of coffee
- 5th exporter of mango
- 5th exporter of avocado
- 7th exporter of giant squid